1. Who will process your data?
Matinal Nominal, Lda., (hereinafter, “MATINAL NOMINAL”), with registered office at Rua 34A, n.º 994, 3.º, Anta e Guetim, Espinho (4500-190), Legal Person number 514 829 656, registered Commercial Registry Office under the same number.
Because we take seriously the importance of the privacy of the data we process, MATINAL NOMINAL has a Data Protection Officer, with an address at the premises of Matinal Nominal Lda, at Estrada de Brito, 736, 1º Sala B1, 4410-206 São Félix da Marinha, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What is the purpose of processing your data and why?
The User’s personal data are used for the following purposes:
1. Allow browsing through our website.
2. If you accept our Cookies Policy: analyze your navigation to optimize the structure and design of the web (eg see which web spaces are most visited, what is the average length of stay…) and carry out behavioral advertising and/or customized.
Using web forms
We will process your personal data obtained through your browsing on our website, including
- Data provided directly by the User:
- Navigation through our website does not require your prior registration. However, when you visit our website, our web servers store certain information, in a standard way, such as the IP address and domain from which access is obtained, the date and time of the visit, etc. In addition, certain features of our website require the provision of additional information through the corresponding form.
- Matinal Nominal only collects and processes personal data such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and others, when they are directly provided by you, either by filling out a contact form or through the purchase of a Nominal Morning product or service which, in general, will be, as the case may be, the following:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Telephones and E-mail, among others,
- Personal Information: Date of Birth, Marital Status, Household, Occupation, Bank Details, among others.
- Identification Data: Taxpayer number, citizen card number, customer number, contract number, among others.
Additionally, Matinal Nominal may also collect the following personal data:
- Customer History: Responses to Satisfaction Surveys, Complaint History; between others;
- Usage and Services Data;
- Application Data, Internet and Social Networks: Location, use of Matinal Nominal social networks, among others.
- In addition to the data mentioned above, the vehicles of Matinal Nominal, or of the partners involved, subsidiaries of Matinal Nominal or external providers, within the scope of the provision of land mobility services required by you, may be equipped with geolocation technology, allowing collect the real-time location of the vehicle that transports it, in order to guarantee its safety, the optimization of routes as well as providing access to that same information.
- With your consent, Matinal Nominal may also, within the scope of its services provided under the MUB brand and respective sub-brands (for example: MUB Kids, MUB Corporate, MUB Tours, etc.), collect and process your personal data. son/daughter, as long as they have been proven to be provided by you, in the capacity of legal representative of the same, such as the name, address and photograph as well as the real-time location of the vehicle responsible for transporting your child/daughter daughter (eg your full name, postal or e-mail address, telephone number…).
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all fields on the form are mandatory, and the lack of information will prevent the processing of your request.
- Data provided indirectly by the User:
During your navigation, various cookies may be installed on your device, in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy.
4. Is your data transmitted to third parties?
Your personal data are treated with the utmost confidentiality and are used solely and exclusively for the purposes identified. Matinal Nominal guarantees that it will never sell, loan or transfer your personal data to third parties, without your express and explicit consent.
As a rule, it is not expected that your data will be transmitted to entities other than Matinal Nominal. However, the following exceptions may occur:
- In order to comply with the Law, we may be obliged to provide your data to third parties, such as Public Administrations or Courts and regulatory bodies.
- For the purposes of executing our contract with you, as well as ensuring that your requests are properly followed up and guaranteeing your best possible assistance, they may be shared with our suppliers, partners or service providers, and Matinal Nominal guarantees that such entities are also equipped with technical and organizational measures to guarantee the full protection of your personal data and that they will only process your data for full compliance with the purposes inherent to the performance of the contract.
If your personal data have to be shared with entities that are not located in the European Economic Area, Matinal Nominal guarantees that they are obliged to comply with European legislation on the protection of personal data, namely through the conclusion of transfer agreements. international data centers with standard contractual clauses for this purpose.
5. What is the duration of the processing of your data?
Personal data will be kept exclusively for the period necessary to allow you to browse the website, to analyze your browsing (in case of acceptance of the cookies policy) or to process your requests for services through the website.
As soon as they are not necessary, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulation, which implies their blocking, being only available at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Ministry or the corresponding Public Administrations during the period limitation period of any resulting actions and, after the blocking period, their total elimination is carried out. By way of example, in most cases, the limitation period of 3 years established in the Data Protection Standard is observed. However, if at the end of the contractual relationship there are pending disputes, the data may be kept during the procedural process and, exclusively, for evidentiary purposes, until a final judgment is rendered, on which date it will be blocked and subsequently elimination.
6. What are your rights?
Once they are recognized in the data protection rule applicable at all times, the User may exercise the following rights regarding the processing of their data:
- Right of access: if you exercise this right, you will be able to know the type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: if you exercise this right, you may request the alteration of your data due to inaccuracy or lack of veracity thereof.
- Right of portability: if you exercise this right, you can obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation in the processing of data: if you exercise this right, you may limit the processing of your data in the cases provided for by law.
- Right of opposition: if you exercise this right, you may oppose the processing of your data and request the cessation of sending commercial communications.
- Right of deletion: if you exercise this right, you can request the deletion of your data once the processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to revoke consent given.
You can exercise your rights through any of the following channels, indicating the right to exercise, attaching a copy of the National Identity Card or an equivalent document, in addition to any other documentation that you deem appropriate:
- a) Postal Address for the attention of the Data Protection Officer: Estrada de Brito, n° 736, 1st Room B1, 4410-206 São Félix da Matinha, Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal).
- b) E-mail: email@example.com
On the CNPD (National Data Protection Commission) website https://www.cnpd.pt/ you can access a series of templates that will help you exercise your rights. In addition, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Portugal, the CNPD) if you believe that your rights have been infringed.